Meitner/EMM Labs Firmware Upgrade = Sonic Bliss

As some of you know EMM Labs/Meitner has just released a MAJOR Firmware Upgrade for the DAC2x and MA-1.

I have the MA-1 and here is my impressions on the differences in the sonics after the upgrade.

But first, RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN AND GET THIS FIRMWARE UPGRADE, PERIOD!!

OK, So far I hear HUGE dynamics with more lifelike harmonics, better imaging, separation of instruments, with a bigger sound-stage, cleaner-less noise, not that it was noisy before, better spacial cues. Better leading and trailing edge. Highs that go ever so high but are not harsh but clean, in a natural way. Better timing and pace, so more musical...etc.

And I can go on and on. I do not know how they could do so much of a sonic improvement with just a Firmware Upgrade.

Two of the PCM hirez albums I used. Lang Lang, Rachmaninoff:Piano Concert No, 3 (24/176) and Dave Brubeck, Concord on a Summer Night.

I have not tried DSD yet.

Contact your dealer or EMM LABS or Meitner for the firmware.
128x128hifial
Should I be switching to the latest 3.30 (June 2016) firmware for my XDS1-V2 (that I had upgraded from my V1)?
(This vs. the older Feb. 2014 version 2.20?)
[Is this latest firmware for the XDS1/V2 or is it for another product like the new DACs?]
Thank you.
BUMP. Curious about impressions with the MA-1 Dac with the hardware V2 upgrade that came out in 2017. I am about to pull the trigger for this hardware/firmware update on my MA-1.
Thanks!