Coherent speakers from Canada

Anybody here own speakers from coherent? Can you tell me about your experience with them in your room?
justanotherhifiguy
To update, I've had my Model 10's for about 3 weeks now and I'm thrilled with them.  Amazing clarity and detail, with a full, robust tone.  It's like an open window into recordings now, although as Frank mentions above I can play all types of music and it's not fatiguing.  
I just want to put in a plug for Noam (sarchi1) from Stereo Untypical in Ontario (the Great White North, not the Inland Empire in CA) - a great guy who is fair, honest and who provides really excellent customer service.  I recently purchased a pair of beautiful Triode Labs 45 monoblocks from Noam and can recommend him and his dealership without reservation.

It's not uncommon on Audiogon and other sites to read about customers complaining about their dealers and services provided.  Noam is NOT one of those dealers.  I should also add that, although Noam is located in Canada, this is a good thing.  Due to the favorable exchange rate for the U.S. dollar buying in Canada is a good thing.  Contrary to urban myth, shipping from Canada to the U.S. does not cost any more than shipping from any U.S. northern border state.

I remember hearing the Coherent Audio room at the last TAVES where a teeny speaker was demonstrated.  It put out a rather amazingly potent, punchy and clear sound for such a small speaker.  I was intrigued.  Never heard the big speakers, though.
This is an old topic, but I wanted to let folks know that the Coherent website has moved, you can now find it at coherentspeakers.net

I just sold a pair to another Oregonian. :)

-Noam