Wilson Sophia 2 vs. Watt/Puppy 7

I listened to the Sophia 3s today and was blown away. I want to build a system around Wilson speakers, putting most of the money in the speakers and upgrading the electronics slowly. The Sophia 3s are not in my budget but I can afford a used pair of the Sophia 2s or Watt/Puppy 7. As they are used I cannot do an A/B test. Which of these speakers sound closer to the Sophia 3 and which would you recommend based on the follow criteria:

Current room dimension: 24 X 19 X 10
Music: Blues, rock, vocal, techno, house
Electronics: needs to be less picky because I don't want to spend a lot in the beginning.

Thanks!
davidbrinknyc
I also think the Sophia 2 would be the choice for now. I upgraded to the Sophia 1 then upgraded my amps twice, pre-amp three times, CDP twice, turntable once and cartridge twice before reaching a place where I thought the 1's "needed/had" to be replaced. I think you get the idea, when I replaced the 1's with the WP 8's I was somewhat ready.
I lived with the Sophia 1's for almost two years and the time spent learning with them prepared me for the 8's. I think it's good to live with a speaker for awhile and discover what it takes to make them work and what they can and can't do. This seem to only come with time/familiarity for most of us.
IMO,the Sophia2 would be the choice of the two .The W/P7 always sounded more like PA gear than home speakers to me.Overload on the bass and un-natural highs...but if it were me I would wait and buy a pair of Sophia 3s as Wilson changes quickly and your wait wont be long,lol..I would also recommend checking out of brands as Wilson isnt the only game in town.
Hi David,
     I know this is kinda late for this post, but I was curious to know which speakers did you settle with? Sophia or WP7?