Dragon, RX-505 or DR-2 ?

I have the chance to get one of the 3 decks mentioned. 

The Dragon works but the NAAC is slightly out of line, it’s an early serial number which I understand can mean an expensive service. The sales price is of course the highest!
The RX-505 works as expected, just never serviced and is being offered at half the price of the Dragon. 
The DR-2 is near mint and hardly used and is priced between the Dragon and the RX-505. 

Which one one would you choose?
dmormerod
Buy a non-functional Dragon that's in good physical condition (that hasn't been adulterated by a tech; ideally a higher SN), and send it in to get a full restoration. There's no point in paying extra for a deck in "perfect working condition" because any deck you procure will need a full restoration to perform at spec.

By following this approach, I became the owner of a 16XXX SN Dragon that is in pristine (and I don't use that word lightly) physical condition and now performs as good as new (care of WHS). Total investment: Around $1,300.
I bitterly regret having sold my CR7 15 years ago, I would not have taken half the money of what is required today to have one because I never thought that in 2019 the Naka were very popular and prices were constantly rising

I had everything, boxes, papers and accessories but I had not used it for a long time and it was practically new; at least I made a happy enthusiast who has traveled more than 1000 km. with the car to come and get her.
I sold my CR-7A probably 15 years ago as well, and my Dragon and ZX-9 too sometime later. I regret selling any of them. The good news is that they’re all still available somewhere on the internet. You just have to accept that you have to dig a little deeper into your savings if you want to buy them back. Just prior to my retirement and a move out of state, my wife insisted that I sell my 2000+ cassettes. Again, I regret selling them but, in retrospect, it was a good decision...but I do miss them!