Rythmik L12 or F12

Experience or knowledge of these compact, sealed subs...? Looking to buy a pair. Is there a significant difference between the two? About a $700 up charge for the F12s. To be paired with Salk Silk monitors...
larseand
You can’t go wrong with a Rythmik sub.

FWIW, I’ve been using an L12 for a few years. A single one in a relatively small environment and I’m quite happy with it. It’s a quality sound used here principally for classical music and some pop, not theater.

IIRC the output spec in db was very close to that of the F12. A major difference is that the L12 cannot be connected to the speaker; it MUST be fed from a preamp with RCA connects.

I think the owner of Rythmik, who is a real audiophile, will get on the phone with you and discuss the differences in an honest way.
On the Rythmik website, there's also something called the F12-300.
It seems this sub has a less powerful amp with fewer tuning options, but it says nothing about the driver.  The photo looks like the same driver as the F12.  I wonder if it is?

I have the f12se and have run them with Acoustat Monitor 3's and with a pair of Magnapan 1.7's that my son owns.. beefy amp.. fast and quick, might depend somewhat on what loudspeaker you are partnering with?

crossover point, etc.. but is a more expensive model so it should be a superior product.  It was right after that I saw a newer model with two 8's which you could crossover at a higher freq. I wonder how that model does?