Moving to Tidal

I have a Cambridge CXN and have been using Spotify for the last year. Just spoke with Cambridge and got the niggles out with Tidal (simple, reinstall the app and reload the streamer). Clearly better sound on the Tidal. I love the "Release Radar" and artist radio on Spotify. Not seeing anything similar on Tidal. Any suggestions or should I keep some Spotify (cheaper subscription) and look for new music there?
crwindy
In non-audiophile terms, the sound on Spotify is "smeared." There is a lack of distinction between notes. The other term I use is 'confused."  Again lacking in clarity. With relatively simple music it is not so bad, but when listening to complex music with multiple instruments and crescendos it becomes more obvious.
In another old fashioned and non-audiophile term, I get listener fatigue. Nothing specific, just end up turning it off.
Make sure you take full advantage of the dual MQA unfolding, so you can reap up to 350kHz/24bit/1500kbps streams.

I converted to Tidal HiFi two weeks ago, what a difference:

1. PC with Bluesound Node 2i MQA analog to HD-DAC1.
3. Android phone UAPP and xDSD MQA, yes I get the above rates on my old Android phone.

I know that many look down on the lossy MQA but as an owner of 800+ DSD/MLP discs and a reference separates system in the batcave I can attest to the improvements, now just like with SACDs you can tell the 
quality of the mastering process.

Just a tip, when you go looking for MQAs look for "Tidal Masters New Releases" playlist, then you can click on the separate tracks, their albums are usually entirely MQA.