Cabledyne Synergy Silver Speaker Cables

Came across a post on Cabledyne, read about them, I think I liked what I read and would like to know if there are folks here with first hand experience. 

AM seriously considering a set of the Synergy Silver....Opinions folks??
128x128eag618
if you are looking for solid silver cables, like Cabledyne, my recommendation is to get Crystal Clear Audio Cables. They are also solid silver conductors, but much better built and much better sounding than Cabledyne.

I have tried both. I admit only on power cords and XLR ICs, and Crystal Clear Audio cables win by a mile. They even beat my Wireworld Platinum Series 7 hands down.
Thyname,
I bet they sound better tough to compare a pair of $295 cables against a pair of $2500 cables, 
Huh? The Cabledyne Virtuoso 1.5 M power cord with upgraded NCF Furutech plugs costs $1,100. The top of the line Crystal Clear Audio Magnum Opus cable at 1.2 meter costs $3,000 on website. But I got it used, from an "insider" paying much less than that. I am talking below $1,000. And it's substantially better, although I (stressing I here) paid less. 
The Silver Synergy’s arrived on Monday and my God they sound fabulous already!

The only way I can describe what I am hearing is it seems the frequency bandwith in my previous cables didn’t arrive simultaneously. It seems that the entire signal is more time aligned, does that make any sense?

And both the clarity and sound stage is amazing right out of the box!

Love em!
Yes, it does make sense. One of the designs elements of their cables is to have no dielectric dissipation loss for the length of the cable. It may have something to do with maintaining better phase response which would explain the overall coherence of the sound.

There's less smearing of the sound which accounts for the great separation and image placement as well as that see-through ability. 

Glad you're pleased with them as I'm a big fan of Cabledyne as well.

All the best,
Nonoise