Is the grass greener on the other side?

Hi all,
I'm relatively new to the serious audiophile world for speakers. I've been into audio since I was a kid (getting nice car stereos and headphones etc), but I just recently got my first house so decided to try getting a nice 2.1 system for my living room. I've been blown away by how much more I can enjoy the music as opposed to headphones (even with very nice headphones like my Audezee LCD-3's and Woo amp). But now I have fallen into the trap that many have. I am constantly wondering what I can tweek or change out to make the sound even *better*. So I'd like to solicit thoughts from the community on two questions:

1. How do you deal with the temptation to wonder how much better things could get? 

2. Help feed my addiction ;) What should I *fix* next. (Gear list below)

Source: TIDAL -> Roon
Roon Core: Gaming PC in another room
Roon Endpoint: Surface Book Laptop (tuned to make sure the fan stays off)
Surface is connected via Transparent USB Performance cable to Anthem STR Integrated (my newest toy)
Anthem STR is running ARC
I use Transparent Wave Speaker Cable to connect from the STR to my B&W 704 S2's
I use the Tuneful Audio Cables for jumping between the two posts on the P&W's instead of the brackets they provide.
For power I use a APC H10 and connect everything to it. 
Ag insider logo xs@2xmattlathrop
Post removed 
Post removed 
@mental Yes I did. It was just a trial when I did it, but it had some neat recordings.