Recommended sources for tubes

What sources do you suggest for an analog type system? I tried logitech streaming, but it is fatiguing with low data files. What is the best way to get music to this setup? I have fast internet. I don’t have a CD collection. I don’t have a vinyl collection. I would like to stream and play hi rez downloaded files for sure. What direction do I go in?

CAYIN AUDIO A-5oTNola Boxer speakersREL T5i subNo sources
I was considering a  Marantz ND8006 .   Other options? 

petr7

jond
3,308 posts
01-14-2019 5:09pm
Why is the title of your post "recommended sources for tubes"?

Yes why, inquiring minds want to know.

"Yes why, inquiring minds want to know."

Title should be, Recommended source components for tube system.

Just typical nowadays of how people don't use enough words in a phrase leaving it to have multiple different meanings.

CAYIN AUDIO A-5oTNola Boxer speakersREL T5i subNo sources
Punctuation seems to be lacking, as well.
I must be getting old...
B
@OP,
Sorry, if I seem to be ganging up on you. We old timers grew up when teachers could take a ruler to your knuckles.
B
This:  Recommended source components for tube system.

I was unable to edit, please forgive the rushed question and sentence structure. 

Easy on the new guy fellas.  My question still remains and I am deeply appreciative of the shared knowledge.  What may seem simple to many is not to me.  It seems very easy to make a $2K mistake building components. 

Is the solution really to ditch the tube amp and go with a newer, more integrated system or the same idea with modern amp? 

I made calls yesterday and it appears that the bluesound node or vault is popular, but at what level sound quality?