DENAFRIPS Terminator and Schiit Yggdrasil Evaluation and Comparison

The Evaluation and Comparison of my Denafrips Terminator and Schiit Yggdrasil DACs is posted in full, here:

http://terminatorandyggdrasil.blogspot.com/

Main body of my 'review' is copied and posted below.

For details on my Methodology, System and Room Information, and Music Selection please go to the second section (similarly titled) after opening the link.
david_ten
@reggy 

The Yggdrasil has dubious claims also but that like the denafrips it doesnt mean that they won’t still sound good. Personally I don’t trust or like BS claims however any resolution above 20 bits is unlikely to be noticeable on most music. 

My issue with dubious claims is that it creates doubt about other engineering aspects of the device. Presumably, if they are willing to BS about some aspects then what else might be fudged?
Ok interesting, I suppose what Schitt was coming to was they were using a proprietary closed form solution that was manufactured using nonconventional parts that was possessing enough tolerance to form a design that would actually hold up to such claims of resolution (as seen on their site). No doubt the Terminator sounds great in its own unique way. It's just nice to see a company backing their claims. I suppose though as you've mentioned even Schitt cannot hold 100% ground on every detail of claims.
Has anyone yet been able to do a direct comparison between a Terminator and an Yggdrasil  analog B version ? I recently had the upgrade done on my ygdrasil and it is a noticeable difference..  For the better... I'm not concerned with the USB upgrade as I only use the AES/EBU  input as I found it is superior to usb when using a reclocker.. 
Anyone?  
@zoophaugus you probably already know but if not you should check out Schitt's new USB implementation they will roll out in 2020 on their DACs, a new fresh design by them. Mike Moffat usually doesn't make a big deal about things but apparently it really is a big deal, they think it sounds quite different then the USB GEN 5 im a good way and is even better sounding than SPDIF. 

I've never purchased a Schitt DAC but I think I am excited enough to patiently wait until the USB is implemented and purchase a Gumby or Yggydrasil in the future. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUBFtqNpC7U&feature=youtu.be&t=655&fbclid=IwAR09FYCDZwNX...

In general though to people tend to incline towards AES/EBU or SPDIF? Which is by the most part better quality?