Vinyl Sleeves and Jackets

When you purchase new or pre-loved vinyl records do you replace the inner sleeve with something better such as a rice paper sleeve or something similar? For example I have seen options from QRP and MoFi. Thought on rice paper vs. polyethylene?

Also do you have any suggestions outer or resealable outer sleeves to protect the artwork. 

Thanks 
dvddesigner
All my new and S/H records get a new inner sleeve after initial cleaning (Mofi or QRP..they are the same), and for single and gatefold jackets a 5mil outer sleeve.
I’ve gone through pretty much all of the aftermarket ones. One issue, with some, is shedding. I’m currently using the MA Records inner which I like but it is pricey, and it isn’t easy to handle.
Once a record has been cleaned and re-sleeved (I keep any original inners of value), I don’t reinsert the record into the jacket; doing so not only causes wear but has the potential to create static. Instead, I use a clear mylar or HDPE outer sleeve for the jacket and slide the re-sleeved record in behind the jacket. To protect the back of the record, I can use: the original sleeve, the literature, inserts or other material that come with the LP, or a unprinted aftermarket jacket. It makes for a thicker package when shelving, but it’s my preference.
On the other hand, I have a friend who sends me records on occasion to flatten for him, and he uses those rounded bottom style, very flimsy, but they seem to leave no debris on the record and are very easy to slide back into the jacket.
I still have a stash of some old VRP sleeves.
As to fingerprinting records, the theory is that the skin oil will attract contaminants, and those could potentially add noise if ground into the groove. I clean once and attempt to keep the record clean thereafter. Static is also an issue to be minimized. 
MOFI sleeves and nothing else. Ultrasonic cleaning is snake oil and actually makes records sound worse.
invictus005
Ultrasonic cleaning is snake oil and actually makes records sound worse.
What US machine have you used that led you to this pronouncement?