Which amp will cause a larger increase in electric bill?

Threshold SA/4e or Threshold S500 II?  How to determine?  I cant find idle draw on SA/4e.

Thanks.
128x128jpainter236
If sitting idle (power on), which will cost more, a class A 100 watt (Threshold) vs a 250 watt A/AB (Threshold)? I have both and a few more. I'm not worried about electric bill, just wondering.

Kill A Watt
Post removed 
The Kill A Watt meter is ideal for things like freezers or refrigerators.  These items vary their power consumption on whether their compressor is running, how often the door is opened, and what the ambient temperature happens to be.   For amplifiers in idle, just measure the static idle current.   Of course, this assumes you have an ammeter handy.    For the 15$ it is cheaper to get the KAW meter than to buy a decent DMM.
imhififan - Well, if the Class A Threshold is really Class A, that will consume a lot more power.   When it is on and thermally stable, you should feel a bunch of heat rising out of it as it is dissipating around 500W or so just sitting there. The Class AB amp is a lot less - I'm guessing maybe 50 W or so.