The best coupling caps in power amp ?? Mundorf, Infinicap ??

I am interested in some of the results of coupling cap modifications in quality tube amplifiers that you have first hand experience  with......Mundorf, Infini-Caps, Wonder-Caps ???       autospec
autospec
Post removed 

Hello everyone!
I know what the subject is not new!  
I have an Airtight ATM300, I really like the amp, but I'd love it if the low and mid bass were drier! I am thinking of replacing the coupling capacitors (Sprague) by Mundorf or Vcap!
Please, any suggestions?
I replaced all of the cross over caps (Solen) in my M/L CLX e-stats with V-Caps CuTF and OIMP.  Couldn't be happier.

Post removed 
I have found several caps I like comprising the food chain from dac to pre to amps. I had used V caps in my dac several years ago and eventually moved to mundorf supreme silver/gold in the newer one which replaced it (Lampizator  Big 6 to a Big 7).

Recently I moved up again to their Golden Gate model which is equipped with Jupiter Cast Cu and Duelund Silver bypasses...
 Pre-amp had been Jupiters Cast Cu and I recently replaced them with the Duelund Cast Cu/Ag Hybrids which I found opened the top with a bit more sparkle while adding the ‘organic’ character I am generally seeking. 
Amp has always been the constant of Duelund Cast Cu’s for that lasting natural expression. 

Amp and pre are both all tube units by Tube Research Labs though I have recently been dabbling with CJ solid state power and am biamping... One of the  CJ’s includes Teflon caps.. which really adds another twist to the whole new experience as well...

I have found exploring different caps to be a satisfying ‘custom tailor’ to a system’s personality and can truly bring that last measure of favorite characteristics to a system. No, it’s not illegal or immoral... but it can be very satisfying.
  Happy Lissn’n. Lissnr