Tube amp with KEF Reference 1

Budget is under 5k
i prefer tube sound over solid state hence why I want tubes even though these are difficult to drive loudspeakers 
room is small 13x10
Logical choice to me seems like don Sachs kt88 power amplifier, 65wpc and massive output transformers for good bass (I think)

just wondering what you guys thought 
justanotherhifiguy
You need to look at the Soundstage review and measurements on that speaker as they are nowhere near 85db efficient.  I had a friend that owned a pair and gave up on trying to find even a SS amp powerful enough to drive them and deal with their impedance dips.  I would think for a tube amp big enough to drive them you would be well into five figures unless you can get one of the big Rogue amps to work.  I would call Mark or Dennis at Rogue and ask them if something like the ST-100 would work as new it is under your budget.  
I remembered that the A'gon poster, @axo0oxa had some very interesting comments on KEF Ref 1 and tubes (what he uses). Do a member search and see his post from about a 1 to 2 weeks ago.
CJ Premier 11A? RM-200 is a great amp, you shd be able to find a s/h one for $2500