Class A Options for adding Roon and MQA to existing system

I want to add a Class A digital front end to my 2-Channel main music listening system.  My current Streamer is an Oppo Sonica DAC which has a pretty decent D/A capability that I use to stream Tidal music.  What should I look for to add Roon and MQA?  The rest of my system consists of a Linn Sondek LP12 analog front end and a Primaluna CD player both feeding a Primaluna Dialogue HP Integrated amplifier.  I'm currently listening through the GoldenEar Triton 3's with my eye on purchasing the Triton References next (after I solidify all of the front ends).  I'd like to keep the Oppo for D/A conversion if possible to be able to focus $$ (looking to spend ~ $,500) on the Roon and MQA processing and be able to upgrade to a higher quality DAC at a later date.  As a bonus, I'd like to be able to include a SSD drive (preferably internal to the new streamer) for local download storage.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.
boeingaudio
If you do not mind slightly older piece how about Auralic Aries Mini?
find them around $500 to $600. Get a lps power supply and a 1tb ssd drive and you are ready to go for well under $1000.
its onboard dac is so so but I output over usb  to mytek Brooklyn dac and it’s quite something!
My apologies ianrodger!  I didnt proofread my initial posting question and left out an important digit. My budget it $2,000 for this endeavor which with Roon license at $500, leaves me $1,500 for the electronics.  Ive had good luck with used equipment in the past so I'll certainly keep an eye out for Antipodes deal like you were able to find.
I'm wondering if the Roon Nucleus might be the right solution?  It has Roon and MQA capability, but i dont know if it needs to use an external DAC to handle any of the MQA processing duties which i dont think my Oppo Sonica DAC is capable of. 
Roon Nucleus has no DAC, it is just a server. It has a USB output to hook up a USB DAC. I bought one recently and as a plug and play server I like it but not what you are looking for.

check out the new Bel Canto e.One Stream. It is a music streamer that’s MQA compliant and has a built in 24/192 kHz DAC. It also lets you add a Stand alone DAC using various digital outputs. It has native Tidal support and also is Roon compatible. So out of the box it does Tidal MQA using its own app, and expands to enable Roon and third party DAC solutions if you so choose. Only thing it can’t do without a third party DAC is DSD.

ezstreamsno worries mate!I think davehg might be onto something with the Bel Canto.Happy hunting
I agree ianrodger, davehg's suggestion to check out the Bel Canto e.One Stream looks like it could be exactly what im looking for.  Thank you davehg!
 Because it was just released this fall, the professional reviewers haven't had time to audition it and publish reviews.
Does anyone in the Audiogon community have any hands on experience with the e.One Stream?