Kuzma/Koetsu feedbak??

I am seriously considering the purchase of a new TT rig.  It consists of a Kuzma Stabi XL DC turntable, a matching Kuzma 4 Point 14" tonearm, and a Koetsu Rosewood Signature Platinum cartridge.  It will be played through a Naim 500 series amp and preamp and phono stage.  The speakers are a pair of brand new Grandinote Mach 36's.  I would appreciate any and all feedback from those familiar with this equipment.
Thanks for taking the time,
Mitch
orenstein
@lewm   Thanks for the feedback.  Any thoughts about the Clearaudio turntables themselves?
Never heard of particularly fragile Koetsu, heard something but don't remember exactly what of fragile Dynavector. 
Read about Clearaudio what lewm said.
I use a Phasemation PP-1000 on my Kuzma 4 point. Fantastic match and very underrated cartridge. Very popular in Japan and China. 
Not qualified to comment on clearaudio tts, except to say that I’m a direct- or idler-Drive guy.
I've owned a Clearaudio Master Solution from the clear acrylic episode, equipped with magnetic bearing, Synchro PSU and Unify tonearm. It was a nice looking and reliable table, but its performance was held back considerably by that tonearm. This became very 'clear' to me when it was replaced by a Kuzma Reference 313 VTA using the same cartridge (VdHul Frog at the time). That Kuzma arm was great and I'm sure the 4P will be even better.

Agree with @dsholl1 about Phasemation PP-1000. I have the P-1G (its predecessor) as well as the P-3G (now PP-300), which comes very close at about half the price. Highly recommended!

More to discover