What is the latest greatest USB add on device?

What is the latest greatest USB add on device?

I have been out of the USB arena for a while. Last I remembered there was an Uptone Regen, iFi, Intonia, Mutec, and the Disrupter.
I still own the Disrupter and I just tried it again and it did seem to improve the USB signal.
Is there any new USB devices that I should consider? It would be used between a Bryston BDP-2 USB player and a PS Audio Direst Stream Dac.

ozzy
128x128ozzy
I get it.  I will compare my more aesthetic version of the Poe and comment.  
Post removed 
Before I received the Uptone LPS 1.2 units, I was using a linear supply unit that I got from China. With this unit I was able to power both the ISO Regen and the SOtM usb.

After receiving the Uptone LPS 1.2 units I thought that they would be even better being first powered by the same Chinese linear power supply. But no dice, it couldn’t handle the power demands of the Uptone LPS 1.2 units.

Now I feel that the Uptone power supply is about equal in sound quality to my Chinese linear power supply sans the LPS 1.2 units.
So, we shall see what the Ghents add.

Another concern is the Uptone LPS 1.2 that is powering the SOtM unit gets very hot and it is not easy to turn off when not using. There is a power button on the back, but it very hard to reach and you must use your finger nail to make the selection.

ozzy
Post removed 
Jaybe, are you using the better Dual Cat or the lesser single Ethernet cable with those pigtail style Poe injectors? I am using the Dual Cat with two 8 port Poe injectors, Monoprice Ethernet cables and a final starquad Mundorf silver/gold 6 inch DC cable into the powered unit. The impact of this was immediately heard. Lower noise floor, improved resolution etc.., I thought it was a bit thin sounding however so I made a Duelund starquad six inch DC cable for both ends of my Dual Cat. One coming out of my SOTM 500 power supply into the Poe and a second coming out of the Poe into my SOTM TXusbUltra. Wow! Wonderful now.

My rig is as tweaked out and dialed in as any I have heard and the benifit is real and immediately discerned. Now the thread creator states the more simple single Cat with those cheap Poe pigtails is not nearly as good as the Dual Cat. The Dual Cat squared is even better I understand.

This whole topic has so many options and levels of improvement that it can be hard too keep up. The language is also confusing as I am finally getting my head around it.