Paradigm Premier. Thoughts

Looking at replacing my old Dali and was considering the Paradigm.  Trying to not go over $1,000.  Room is only about 10 x 12.  Currently looking at integrated amps to replace my older Rotel 850 and 1066 with something with a good DAC.  Currently either the NAD or Marantz units. 

And go.
schwantner
Outstanding. Have you heard them? Keep in mind the smaller floor stander is like $1500 -- so, over your budget. If you meant the bookshelf speakers, I’d try your hardest to spend a little more and get the small floor standers vs the big bookshelfs.
Actually the bookshelf units are between 800-1000. I think the Prestige are what you are thinking of.  
Definitely not.  The smaller floor stander Premier is $1,600 for the pair.  I think you misread my post.  
If you like Dali, I will say that at RMAF the new $1,400/pair Dali Oberon 7 floor standers wowed a group of us there.  We couldn't figure how they got that great bass out of them.  The mids and highs were impressive as well.
Sorry you are correct I didn't read floor stander. I did get a chance to listen to the bookshelf ones.  I liked them. But no real wow.