I Would LOVE to see.

I would love to see what some of our treasured artist that we love so dearly, who we lost early would be doing today. My favorite artist I have followed since 16, now 66, Van Morrison, Dr.John and Bob Dylan to name a few have led me on a musical journey that in some ways I almost feel like we have spent physical time togeather. The artist that come to mind for me quickly are John Lennon, Gram Parsons, Otis Redding. Who comes to mind for you?
tooblue
Bob Dylan pretty much all my life
Grateful Dead since 1982
Bardo Pond since 2000

Oh, and the two Dannys, Whitten and Gatton. Another couple of guitarists I will miss hearing new music from is Bill Pitcock IV of The Dwight Twilley Band and Paul Skelton (a Telecaster master) of The Cornell Hurd Band (Austin, Texas). Both were heavy smokers, and paid the price. Lastly, Danny Gatton's sometimes-2nd guitarist/singer/songwriting partner, the madman Evan Johns. His vice was alcohol.

All the above were unable to say "Don't smoke, don't drink." Neither could everyone's favorite hard-rockin' singer, Bon Scott of the true Rock 'n' Roll band AC/DC, one of the few "screamers" I myself like.

In the jazz trumpet world - Clifford Brown (25) and Booker Little (23).

In the singer-songwriter-guitar world - Nick Drake (26).