What is the best way to tame a slightly bright speaker?

I know the answer is get a speaker that isn't bright,  but I've got a pair of TAD Evolution Ones that I like quite a bit except that the magnesium midrange and beryllium tweeter are just a little bright for me.  I'm driving them with a D'Agostino Classic Stereo, which I needed to drive my old speakers but I don't need all that muscle for the TADs (89db sensitivity, 4 ohm impedance {doesn't drop below 4 ohms}) recommended power 50 to 250 watts. 

I'd like to get  an amp that does voices especially well.  I know somebody posted recently that a subwoofer solved his brightness problem and I may look into that at some point.  Any and all suggestions are welcome.
128x128tomcy6
Your clear ovals May indeed be part of the problem. They are entry level Analysis Plus. Try their Oval 9’s. They remover some glare and add more robust. They should tone down your TAD’s peakyness. An inexpensive way to resolve your issue. Next, I’d by a Lyngdorf Room Correction Pre-amp and be able to create a sound curve that you like. Lastly, yes, your room is likely involved as well. Dan D’Agostino designed he-man amps before he got tossed from Krell. I haven’t heard your amp or system for that matter. You ought to consult with your dealer as he or she ought to want you Happ y with the tens of thousands you graciously spent with them.
Post removed 
Hi tomcy6, Did you go to the DECWARE site and read about the ZROCK2? I really think this will fix your problem.Good luck, Tish
MR squires,Why not, i have been doing this for years, AND IT WORKS.MOST TWEETERS AND SOME MIDS CONTROL THE AMOUNT OF POWER TO THE TOPS WITH A NP CAP, 0.X-1UF DEPENDING ON THE POWER.BY REDUCING THE CAP IS LOWERS THE AC SIGNAL TO THE TWEETER AND BALANCES THE AUDIO TO GIVE ONE A PURE TRUE TONE.IT ALSO PREVENTS THE COIL FROM BURNING.IF YOUR AMP HAS TO MUCH TOPS AND NO TONE CONTROL THIS IS THE BEST SOLUTION.
Concur with MotokoKusanagi.  Simple attenuation of the mid and high is the absolute most straightforward fix.  No snake oil voodoo tweaks.