Coherent speakers from Canada

Anybody here own speakers from coherent? Can you tell me about your experience with them in your room?
justanotherhifiguy
I own and use a pair of Coherent 8s paired with my 45 monoblocks.  These are great speakers, comparable and different (not better or worse) than, say, Omega speakers.  I am currently running a side-by-side comparison with both speakers and am finding that some amps sound better on one vs. the other.

My Coherent 8s were custom made (not for me) and the cabinets are a little smaller than standard.  Great tone and presentation.  I use a pair of subs to fill in the music below 60 Hz.

17' x 26', but that's deceiving.  One long side is essentially a pathway to the back door.  I have the speakers placed on a long wall, on either side of a fireplace centered on that wall.  I would rather use the standard placement (narrow wall) but that just won't work in this room re: seating.

But this actually works out quite well.  I have the Coherents mounted on 26" high stands, 8' apart (center to center) and approx. 30" out from the wall behind the speakers.  When I received them the speakers were stuffed with polyfill fiber, which I removed.  The speakers sounded a little too "polite" when stuffed, at least with the 45 tube monoblocks.  If I were using a an EL84 or 6550 amp I would replace the fill if necessary.

I use two REL T5i subs.  These are small, downward firing units that work great.  I tried the larger T9s and prefer the T5s.  The T5s are well made and are quite reasonably priced.

I have a pair of GR12s paired to some Mcintosh MC2301s and cant say how impressed me and my friends are with these.These speakers are true GEMS worth every penny and then some.Google Coherent and see how many best of show awards they have been given.Nothing in this price range can touch them.

Aaron

Received my Coherent Model 10's.  They do not seem to have any trouble integrating into my room.  I only have them pulled out a foot or so from the rear wall and bass does not seem overpowering or boomy at all.  

I've only played them a couple days, more to come...