An audiophilic music lovers Christmas!

So, whadya get? One of my sisters surprised me with 1- the Audioquest Carbon Fiber Anti-Static Record Brush, and 2- the Riverstone Audio Stylus Force Gauge (resolution to 0.005g!). Perhaps surprised is not 100% truthful; I left printouts of both products' listings on Amazon for her to see ;-) . Thanks sis!

I bought myself the new Rodney Crowell Christmas LP on New West Records (my current favorite label), along with albums by John Hiatt, Richard Thompson, The Court Yard Hounds (Emily Robinson and Martie Maguire from The Dixie Chicks), Tara Nevins (from Donna The Buffalo)---thank you @slaw!, and Kelly Willis. Who says good new music is not being made?! 

128x128bdp24
iSonic P4875II Motorized Ultrasonic Vinyl Record Cleaner

Anyone have experience with this this beast?
My kids got me a DIYINHK  AD1862 Dac kit with USB.  
I'll have a new R2R Dac soon.  
I ordered a new set of speaker cables: Cabledyne Virtuoso SCs to replace their Silver Synergy SCs. There was only one pair at 1/2 off so I jumped on it. Heck, at the sale price, the cost of the terminations amounted to around 1/3 the cost of the cables.
Can’t wait. 😄

All the best,
Nonoise
I ordered a new set of speaker cables: Cabledyne Virtuoso SCs to replace their Silver Synergy SCs. There was only one pair at 1/2 off so I jumped on it. Heck, at the sale price, the cost of the terminations amounted to around 1/3 the cost of the cables.
Can’t wait. 😄

All the best,
Nonoise
@nonoise 

So you're the one who got it! I was contemplating on the SC before but just as I refreshed, the status was marked 'sold'. Only managed to snag the PC.