Advice Needed: Bluesound Node vs Vault

I'd like to ask for some advice/feedback for anyone knowledgeable about the Bluesound Node and Vault. I'm trying to decide between the two and I can't understand why the Vault costs what it does. From my point of view (please correct me), you pay $700 more for the Vault to get a CD ripper and a 2TB hard drive (which costs $65 on Amazon), and LOSE wifi support. I get that it can be more convenient to stick CDs into the Vault to rip them, but outside of that why would I (or anyone) not just buy the Node and rip my CDs using my computer? There are pretty simple ways using software to get a bit perfect rip using a computer. If the Vault was $200 more I could see it, but I'm totally lost why that product has a $700 markup over a Node. Thanks in advance for any feedback!
jnehma1
For future reference since you seem to have yours working for the vault 2 the page is
https://www.bluesound.com/products/vault-2/attachment/v510_usb_stick_3-2-6/
You have to fill out your information and they will email you a link to the download page. Looks like a network problem might try removing the NAS from the vault , adding it back and let the vault find it again ? Does the Node play from the NAS? Bluesound uses SMB not DLNA I think Oppo uses DLNA
I have my hard drive attached to a NAS server with usb and the HDD is   configured as a file share and I have never had any problem with my Node2i finding the library and playing from it. IF the NAS is running a DLNA  UPNP server the Bluesound will configure the drives as shares so you might have some kind of protocol problem that the Bluesound needs to start over like it was first set up. Just a thought, something to try. 
I know you have had problems contacting Bluesound customer service but I would like to add that when I have done so, to fix problems like reindexing files, finding shares with my music on a NAS hard drive the guys have been very helpful. They have the ability to get into your network remotely and fix all connectivity issues (if you let them). Just a thought....
Though you have to wait to get a Teamviewer appointment, they do allow you to set the time to whatever is convenient for you.
B