Advice Needed: Bluesound Node vs Vault

I'd like to ask for some advice/feedback for anyone knowledgeable about the Bluesound Node and Vault. I'm trying to decide between the two and I can't understand why the Vault costs what it does. From my point of view (please correct me), you pay $700 more for the Vault to get a CD ripper and a 2TB hard drive (which costs $65 on Amazon), and LOSE wifi support. I get that it can be more convenient to stick CDs into the Vault to rip them, but outside of that why would I (or anyone) not just buy the Node and rip my CDs using my computer? There are pretty simple ways using software to get a bit perfect rip using a computer. If the Vault was $200 more I could see it, but I'm totally lost why that product has a $700 markup over a Node. Thanks in advance for any feedback!
jnehma1
I, too, have been having issues with my Bluesound app/Nodes.
Spotify and Deezer have skipping. To their credit, both companies(Spotify and Bluesound) have been pursuing the issue, though it still hasn't been corrected.
@mahler,
I suggest you contact Bluesound and request a TimeViewer session. They can take control of the app and see what is going on, as well as try to reset everything. I don't know if they can remotely connect while you are at work, but there might be a way.
Bob
The only other thing I can think of is the update might have gotten corrupted during download and locked it up and it thinks its  still updating flashing green/ red,  did you try downloading the manual update and perform it by usb stick to overwrite. Might also be a problem with the newest update and vault 2. 
Here’s my thoughts to try: 1st disconnect all cables other than power and attempt reboot.  2nd see if you can download the update again.  
I have the update installed and no problems.
Hopefully you’ll get lucky.
You might be on to something there, as the download appeared to have a problem.  How do you download the manual update?  I didn’t see a download update areaon the BS website but I can look again.