Advice Needed: Bluesound Node vs Vault

I'd like to ask for some advice/feedback for anyone knowledgeable about the Bluesound Node and Vault. I'm trying to decide between the two and I can't understand why the Vault costs what it does. From my point of view (please correct me), you pay $700 more for the Vault to get a CD ripper and a 2TB hard drive (which costs $65 on Amazon), and LOSE wifi support. I get that it can be more convenient to stick CDs into the Vault to rip them, but outside of that why would I (or anyone) not just buy the Node and rip my CDs using my computer? There are pretty simple ways using software to get a bit perfect rip using a computer. If the Vault was $200 more I could see it, but I'm totally lost why that product has a $700 markup over a Node. Thanks in advance for any feedback!
jnehma1
If the OP hasn't made his/her purchase yet, they may want to consider this: https://www.bluesound.com/products/vault-2/Yes it's recertified as opposed to new, but it's much closer to the price of a Node, and has the Vault's ease of ripping.
I have the Node 2i. I already had my CD's ripped by dbpoweramp to WAV and placed on my NAS. The Node2i had no problem finding the drive and adding my library. It's almost impossible to run a wire in my house unless I run it outside so I run everything wireless, never had a glitch or problem with playback. I guess it depends what you are comfortable with. 
I just picked up the Vault 2i and it is AWESOME .....  It pretty much set itself up after seeing my tablet running BluOS and then it downloaded the latest firmware automatically.  I first tried an external 2TB drive with music and it recognized it immediately.  Then I sent some music to it via Blutooth, tried some internet radio and premium services...  ironically I have yet to rip a CD but I am amazed at what this machine can do.   
I was afraid I could not use the Vault because I have no wired ethernet access so I tried this

https://www.netgear.com/home/products/networking/powerline/PLP2000.aspx

Works great, does not seem to inject any noise into system like earlier IP over AC devices could.  Super fast 2 gigabyte /sec speed.  I'm using the other jack for my BluRay player and it's super stable with video streaming .
I used Powerline Adapters for the first couple of years but they were problematic.  It turns out that when the signal crosses a breaker there is a significant drop, something like 40%, and to get from my router to my listening room required a 2 circuit jump.  The PLAs would work for a while, then ultimately overheat and die after a few weeks.  If your listening area is on the same circuit as your router you probably won’t have any issues.  I ultimately bit the bullet and paid a few hundred bucks to Ethernet Wire the house, which helped my Apple TVs, Blu Ray Players, and some non Audio IT stuff in the house.
   I’m having my first problem with Bluesound since the above cabling issue.  The color scheme on the Vault2 cycles between red and blue, it’s overheating, and the app isn’t working.  This started Dec 23 when I did their latest update, the one to add AirPlay.  I first noted the issue on XMass Eve and haven’t been able to fix it with the usual rebooting of the BS and the router.  I’m off today and hoping Tech Support is available.