What is the latest greatest USB add on device?

What is the latest greatest USB add on device?

I have been out of the USB arena for a while. Last I remembered there was an Uptone Regen, iFi, Intonia, Mutec, and the Disrupter.
I still own the Disrupter and I just tried it again and it did seem to improve the USB signal.
Is there any new USB devices that I should consider? It would be used between a Bryston BDP-2 USB player and a PS Audio Direst Stream Dac.

ozzy
128x128ozzy
I find for USB cable add on i prefer iFi Audio iSilencer iDefender and iPurifier
 I also use a Pangea 1.5 meter Premier SE USB cable in my Mac Book Pro.
Thanks cincyjim5,

iFi and Pangea makes some very good performing cables and at affordable prices.

Merry Christmas!
ozzy
I don’t understand all the hate on the USB Disruptor. I’ve read the computeraudiophile.com forum thread and personally I think the people on that thread that trash the Disruptor come off as complete ass***es. For $100 the USB Disruptor cleaned up the USB output from my computer to a NAD M51 DAC.

NOTE: I’m not an audio or computer noob. I am an enterprise IT architect and consider myself a fairly well informed geek when it comes to audio. The computeraudiophile.com thread where they gloat about banning the guy who sells the USB Disruptor reeks of lameness. If you’re gonna beat on someone for selling fools gold, how about the Totem Beaks?
Merry Christmas and great New Year, OZZY.
 Can’t wait my new Christmas gift arrive 
Wyred 4 Sound 2v2 DAC with Femto Clock.
jeenam,

I am with you on the USB Disrupter it was that unit that caused me to reach further into the usb decrapifiers universe. It is well worth the price.

cincyjim, 

I hear ya we are all like kids when it comes to a new audio toy!  I have been waiting patiently for my 2 Uptone LPS 1.2 usb power supplies for my recently acquired ISO Regen and SOtM usb units.

Lets hope the NEW YEAR brings joy and happiness to all!
ozzy