Looking for an Integrated Amplifier to match Totem Rainmaker Speakers

Hello,

Curious if folks have recommendations for integrated amps that pair well with Totem Rainmaker speakers.

Currently using a Rotel RA-12 which is a Class A/B design.  The Rotel is bright and edgy, and I actually find that the Totem's smooth it out nicely.  That said, I'm looking for something that's a bit more premium, and maybe more dynamic at lower volume levels.  

I don't have a lot of space, or electrical outlets, so looking for an option that has a phono stage built in.  Sources are Bluesound Node 2i (Tidal HiFi & Redbook FLAC files), and Pro-Ject Debut Carbon (upgraded platter, Speed Box PSU, and Ortofon 2M Blue cart).  

Budget is $1500 new, and I prefer to stay under $1000 used.  Don't mind paying more for new gear when I'm getting dealer/manufacturer support along with a warranty.

Thanks, and cheers!
Matthew

128x128stereosanctity
@yogiboy Thanks.  Been eying the Sphinx too.  I've never had a tube amp before.  Our TV audio will be running through this system as well.  Do you think TV audio with tubes will be overkill?

@bomd
I think it would be fine. The tubes in the Sphinx are only used in the preamp section. The amp is solid state. Those small preamp tubes last for years.
The Needle Doctor sells Rogue and they have a return policy if you are not satisfied with it. You have nothing to lose!

https://www.needledoctor.com/Rogue-Audio-Sphinx-V2-Integrated-Amp
Currently it’s a toss up between the Rogue Sphinx II or the Rega Elex-R. A local dealer has a really good deal on a demo model of the Rega that’s very tempting. The Rogue seems like a no brainer too, but I tend to prefer Class A/B and am hesitant on the Class D output.

Anyone have opinions between these two?

Thanks for all the input!!!
If you're looking at the Rega, you should also take a look at the Heed Elixir.  It includes a MM phono stage.

As a counterpoint to the suggestion that you need at least 100 watts, the Heed Elixir has 50 watts at 8ohms and can drive my 87db Canton Vento Reference 9 DC speakers with authority.

I also have a Peachtree Nova 300 and it's very nice and has a lot more bells and whistles - a nice DAC, headphone amp, HTBP, and a decent phono stage.  You'd have to up your used budget to around $1500 to find one.