Audiogon’s transaction fees

I cannot access them. Can someone post them for me?
i cannot even contact them
thanks
larry
dguitarnut
I’ve looked into this before and yes the fees are not readily available.  Really rather crazy.  I’ve sold some gear quite a while back and my recollection was that the fees at that time were more readily available so that one could consider prior to starting the process whether this was a route they might want to take.
dguitarnut
Aren't you over joyed you don't have to screw with that pathetic Windows OS. So so nice to have a laptop like a MacBook to use.
I been trying for 2 days to get a response from support. If I have to I'll call them. They've called me in the past, that's how I know the number.
The real answer here is that there are 2 pricing structures on Agon. A tier structure for older members and a % based structure for newer members. The only way to find out which one you are in is to go through the process of creating an ad 'mock listing' and it will reveal which one you are in. Admin told me they will eventually convert everyone to the % based structure but until then everyone is confused.....As soon as they see my post they will remove probably the entire thread as to "not confuse anyone"..... Instead of explaining what's going on!