Do I need a specific type of 4 gauge wire for my monoblock amp?

I purchased a JBL BP1200.1 monoblock amplifier, for the subwoofers in my Cobalt. It did not come with any wiring. There are 3, 40amp fuses on the amplifier. I think that means that the power cable that I hook up to it, needs to have a fuse that is at least 120 amps. I ordered an amp wiring kit online, and it comes with an in-line 80 amp fuse. 

My question is, can I buy and ANL fuse holder to replace the in-line fuse holder on the power cable? And do I use a 120 amp ANL fuse, or a 150 amp ANL fuse?
thirdeyethirdear
As I read it, all fuses are on the amp. 

https://pdf.crutchfieldonline.com/ImageBank/v19990822101700/Manuals/109/109BP1200.PDF

If you want to be save, the specs say the maximum current draw is 113 A, so 120A would be acceptable. 
Thanks for responding. So if I switch out the fuse holder from an 80 amp in-line fuse, to a 120amp ANL fuse, the 4 gauge wire and amp would be safe? I've never hooked up an amp to a car before, and I'm just trying to be as safe as possible.
Not many car audio conversations around here... You might consider posting elsewhere if you don't get many replies.