Replacing my stand mount speakers

My first post here. I have decided to replace my 9 years old Paradigm Signature S4 v2 (which I enjoy) with new big stand mount speakers (no room for stands, mounted on a furniture).
I like my speakers but I want an significant upgrade. 
Since it's impossible here to compare among different brands and models I'd like to be helped by your experience to direct me to a limited list.
My source is 220 w/c 8 ohms all in one AVM "reciever".
On my list:
ELAC ADANTE AS-61
AURUM CANTUS VOLLA mk2
scm 19?
pmc 25.22?
more?
Budget 2500-3000 USD
Sorry for the limited language

kubarony
Now, some members here will call me names for this but..
If you have pretty good headphones and good sound card in your computer, listen to some speakers on youtube. If recording is not bad it might give you some ideas. For example, you can clearly hear the difference between, say, Harbeth, Paradigm and Focal. Harbeth and Spendor are not too far apart, more difficult. Just don't listen to Lansche/Ypsilon and Kharma/Lamm systems, if you do you might not want anything else. But I think Harbeths convey a lot of an essence of music despite their shortcomings. 
Hello all responders
First, English is not my mother language but I'm trying.
Second, no room for stands.
Persona B not available here, yet. ADANTE AS-61 are on the way (few weeks). I believe that I can find limited samples of ATC, ProAc, SPENDOR, KEF (R3?), REVEL, KUDOS, TOTEM and probably more. Not sure the right size and model.
That's the importance for me to get directions and recommendations.
And to mention again, I'm for upgrade.
Many thanks, Kuba

OK. In this stage I have decided to wait until the first shipment of the Adante's will land here and if I'll like them more then my Signature S4, I'll go for them. I'm not in position to compare many speakers not in my apartment and not among importers/ sellers.
I believe that it will be significant improvement.
Kuba