Is the Last Record Preservative system a worthwhile investment?

I take great care in my record collection.
1. I have a manual record vacuum cleaning machine. I also use an enzyme cleaner on a few really dirty ones.
2. I replace all paper sleeves with plastic ones.
3. I use groove glide on only the records in really bad shape. Around 1 percent.
4. I use a record jacket to protect the covers.
5. I meticulously keep the stylus clean.
6. Use a brush everytime I play a record.
  My question being is; will the Last system actually improve the sonics even after all the care I put in to my collection?
How much time is involved treating a record? How much per record does it cost if I buy the larger treatment kits? Id like to hear your experiences with this product. I have close to 3000 records. My analogy is like a great movie that I have never seen. Wow you just now saw that? Will I have an aha moment using the Last system like oh wow, I should have seen that movie years ago. Lol
128x128blueranger
I'm in favor of keeping LPs clean. Really, really clean, such as can be achieved using a good ultrasonic cleaner. Cleanliness is best the LP preservative, imo, and I don't see any need or advantage to then putting goop on a clean LP.
I very much agree with cleanliness cleeds (I own a VPI HW-17F, and am putting together a DIY USC), but Last is not "goop". It is a very thin liquid, which when applied to an LP bonds molecularly with the vinyl, preventing the fracturing of the vinyl's molecules. Last creator Walter Davies is not just a chemist, but a long-time audiophile, engineer, and hi-fi retailer. I bought my first big system (Magneplanar Tympani's bi-amped with ARC electronics) from Walter in 1973. He's a fantastic guy, and Last Record Preservative a great product! 
bdp24
Last is not "goop". It is a very thin liquid, which when applied to an LP bonds molecularly ...
I'm familiar with the product. I think it is a cure in search of a disease.
Walter Davies is ... a fantastic guy, and Last Record Preservative a great product!
I don't doubt that he's a good guy, and Last makes some very fine products. I just don't think the record preservative is one of them.
If your hearing and system are good enough there is a very slight improvement in clarity. Good test. But yes, the LAST was not designed for that purpose, it's a bonus. Second treatment does not improve sound quality, at least I don't hear it.
I use Okki Nokki cleaning machine in reverse to treat records with it, three revolutions.
"Last makes some very fine products. I just don't think the record preservative is one of them."
 Do you have reason / experience you could share and explain that could validate the above statement especially after calling it "goop". Curious , I have heard very few grumblings, but never an explanation beyond opinion. I get why some don't want to put anything on a clean record , I didn't at first either. But that doesn't mean Last is bad or goop which requires explanation beyond just not wanting to use it as a reason to knock it . I understand why many would not put anything on a clean record other than a clean well adjusted stylus but that's a personal choice not a reason that Last is " goop" and doesn't do what it's designed to do. 

I have used a loricraft to clean my records since the eighties myself. I clean every album new or used before I will play them. Back in the nineties when I was cleaning up on cheap vinyl prices, I bought a collection of about 300 rarer records off a guy who kept his records very clean and most all of them had the last treatment and the sticker applied to the labels they gave you. It certainly never made them sound better, but , they certainly don't play with the signs of wear that albums that get played as much as they have .  I have treated many myself as well through the years also. So for my actual long term experience based opinion , I have seen zero negative reasons against and have 40 yr old heavily played  records that don't play like they were played as much as i know they were. Being a preservative it's meant as a long term thing ,  anyone expecting instant gratification isn't going to find it . To each his own as they say.....