New Sonus Faber Electa Amator 3...anybody heard these yet?

Celebrating Sonus Faber’s thirty five years in business, they have just released the new SF Electa Amator 3! This little stand mount looks like it has some very good basics for a smaller room and system. 
As usual lots of attention to the speakers aesthetic and it looks like to the driver selection as well.
Anybody have a chance to hear these little gems? Could they be the perfect small room speaker system, thoughts?
128x128daveyf
I’m not surprised. I have owned the original SF Electa Amators since the early 90’s and they still sound great. They feature the famous Dynaudio Esotar tweeter. The second version added a rear-firing woofer, and now there are apparently three in the Electra Amator line. The second iteration of the SF Extrema was far more expensive than the first version, so it’s no shock to see another (probably far more expensive) version of the Electa Amator. Used versions of either of the previous models are a bargain.
I lived with Extremas ( with Kef B 139 ) for a year ( on loan to me from a friend ). Mated them with a modified Crown Studio Reference I owned. " Awesome " is all I can say. Enjoy ! MrD.
I heard the EA-2's at an audio show. They were sitting close to the floor!
Like just above my ankles.
And they still sounded like the real thing. The rep was there for a Carver amp and couldn't shut up, talking to a customer (?) So I just left in frustration after a few minutes. But given the horrendous placement of the speakers I must tell you that they were freaking wonderful. The carver amp wasn't bad either, but who cares?