ARC REF 150 Buzzing noise

I have an ARC REF 150 amp with over 4000 hours on it, and recently it has developed a buzzing noise.  This appears after about 30 minutes of use, and seems to get steadily louder.  I thought it might be a tube.   I had KT150 power tubes in it and I swapped those out  for KT120's and re-biased.  No change.  I then swapped out the 6H30 input tubes and re-biased again.  Buzzing is still there.  It is very difficult to locate the sound on the boards.    I have also had several blown fuses, this has been in the midst of a move and may or may not be reIated to the buzzing.  I have to assume this needs a repair, but I am wondering if anyone has a guess or even better, experience with the problem.  I am in the Denver area and if anyone knows of a local repair opportunity, I would appreciate knowing that too.  I do not look forward to the expense and delay of sending it back to ARC repair.  Thanks.  Scott
Ag insider logo xs@2xscottwsmith
Agree that this sounds like transformer hum. Hopefully from the external sources as this would be fatally expensive to replace any of the 3 xformers in your amp. Try to eliminate other sources as mentioned above.
Post removed 
Should have mentioned that the amplifier is plugged into a Bryston BIT-20 power unit, an isolation transformer.  I am in a new house, but only for a few weeks.  I am unsure if I heard the buzzing in the old place.  Perhaps so.  I will try plugging the amp directly into the wall and see if that fixes the problem.  I would have to believe that a failure of one of the three transformers would be fairly unusual?  Thanks for the replies, I will update the post as soon as I have more results.
The speakers are 89 dB.  Up to a few months ago, I didn't hear buzzing at all.  I did remove the amp from the Bryston BIT-20 and the buzzing didn't go away.  I will try turning off other circuits in house next.

It takes an hour or so for the buzzing to appear, as if it is usage related or heat related.
Post removed