Yter cables direction

I would be grateful if anyone can advise me about direction for conecting Yter cables on speakers. There are no obvius marks or written letters from manufacturer, neither on cables, neither on papers that came with them.
Thank you in advance
alexatpos
To restate my point about Yter cables and directionality - apparently, according to what Yter says on their website, they have some special metallurgical technique for eliminating or minimizing the effects of directionality by making the metal conductor more homogeneous than it would otherwise be, you know, by virtue of the wire manufacturing process, which biases the crystal structure in one direction over the other. Maybe they pour molten metal into molds, who knows? In any case, that presumably explains why Yter doesn’t use arrows 🔜 on their cables. Carbon conductors and liquid conductors I.e., Teo Cables might also circumvent directionality by being homogeneous. 

As for Cardas, and I hate to judge before all the facts are in, but it appears they never got the memo on directionality.
As for Cardas, and I hate to judge before all the facts are in, but it appears they never got the memo on directionality.
Or maybe they just clearly understand the difference between science and marketing hype.

br3098631 posts12-09-2018 1:10pm
Or maybe they just clearly understand the difference between science and marketing hype

>>>>The problem with your hypothesis is that directionality is supported by science, including measurements and empirical evidence. Haven’t you been paying attention? Cardas is what we call fat and happy. 😆
Just to be clear in my head, we are talking about AC audio signals without a DC bias and not audio signals on a DC Bias, correct?