Yter cables direction

I would be grateful if anyone can advise me about direction for conecting Yter cables on speakers. There are no obvius marks or written letters from manufacturer, neither on cables, neither on papers that came with them.
Thank you in advance
alexatpos

Wire IS directional. Current can go one way. Or current can go the other way if you turn the cable is reversed.

Anyone seen a house or major transmission line electrician check for directionality in AC cables? I also have not seen DC transmission cable checked for directionality in solar panels to inverters, is a good example, or caravans which use DC power for fridges, televisions, stereos or microwaves. The only reason cables are directional is that they may have different plugs on the ends.

More HiFi voodoo stuff.

“Please provide proof or other evidence...”

Please take a moment to learn the difference between proof and evidence.
amg56
The only reason cables are directional is that they may have different plugs on the ends.

>>>>>Actually, shielded cable with shield connected at one end only is an example of a cable that is directional. For a shielded cable to sound correct it must be connected in one particular way. If it’s connected the wrong way it will still work but it (usually) won’t sound correct. But I’m not referring to shielded cables when I discuss directionality, I’m referring to unshielded cables. If all cable manufacturers controlled their shielded cables for wire direction AND shield direction, that would produce the best sound. Follow?
Post removed 
@alexatops,
I know you know this but...
To answer your question and stay away from the debate on directionality, try the speaker cables in both directions (could mean multiple variations) and listen for a preferred direction. Whatever you decide upon always use the speaker cables in that manner.
I don't believe Cardas marks their cables with a direction of use for whatever reason?