Yter cables direction

I would be grateful if anyone can advise me about direction for conecting Yter cables on speakers. There are no obvius marks or written letters from manufacturer, neither on cables, neither on papers that came with them.
Thank you in advance
alexatpos
Post removed 
 They know it doesn’t make any difference because it’s passing an AC signal. Geoffy is just pulling your leg. 
Jitter, no offense, but did you by any chance forget to take your smart pill today? 😳
analgluber is exhibit A for someone who doesn’t know that much to begin with but is apparently incapable of learning. Not a real good combination. Now, let me ask you, gentle readers, who would you believe, Audioquest or analgluber? I mean come on!
br3098628 posts12-08-2018 3:27pmNot to start a flame war, but there is simply no such thing as a unidirectional audio cable using copper or silver as it’s conductor.

>>>>>Exhibit A of not knowing what the word directionality means. To think some people accuse me of shooting fish in a barrel....🐟 🐟 🐟 “Not to start a flame war...” Funny! 😀