Denon DP-59L TT - straight arm or s-shaped arm?

For the Denon DP-59L table, which arm do you prefer the straight arm or the s-shaped arm and why? For those using the s-shaped arm, would appreciate you choice of cartridge/s. I am currently using a straight arm with an Audio Technica AT-150MLX cartridge into a Creek OBH-15 phonostage/Krell S-300i int. amp/Dynaudio Focus 140 speakers and am wondering if the s-shaped arm would provide any overall improvement in my sound. Thanks for all responses..
wepratt
Elizabeth, Can you define "modern high compliance cartridge"? To most vinylphiles, "modern" = moving coil, and real "high compliance" = moving magnet or moving iron. Your phrase is kind of an oxymoron, unless you divulge your definitions of the two terms.
I have the straight tonearm on my denon DP 59l.is this heavy enough for a dynavector xx2 cartridge. I have the small counterweight.

Hello I have the straight arm with the small counter weight on my denon DP 59 L. I would like to use a dynavector XX2. Can anyone tell me how I can accomplish this. Is the cartridge to heavy for the arm.
According to the manual at vinylengine you would either need the medium counterweight (capable of balancing up to 10 grams including mounting hardware) or you would need to add mass to the back of your existing counterweight in the form of washers or something similar as the Dyna weighs 8.9 grams. 

Your existing counterweight, if it is the small, is only capable of balancing out cartridges up to 6 grams.