Delos bottoming out anybody else experience this?

Once in a while it seems as though my Delos bottoms out. My tonearm is not even parallel to the record. anybody else experience this? Seems as though the cantilever rides pretty low.
tzh21y
The critical thing is that the cantilever appears at right-angles to the front face (red carrier). Surface clearance always looks small under normal operating conditions.

If it seems as if it is bottoming you need to check lint accumulation on the washi-paper cover. This can create the illusion the the paper is frayed or the cartridge is “bottoming out” but the most likely scenario is simply needs cleaning.

I’ve heard of one or two folk with this problem but a quick clean usually resolves the matter.

Unfortunately it’s a vicious circle once it gets going. Lint causes friction which in turn causes static which in turn causes more lint.
Let us know how you get on with this.
Post removed 
@tzh21y   You should contact the Lyra distributor, Alasdair at AudioQuest - [email protected].  He helped me with a similar Delos issue.  They sent it to Lyra Japan for a complete suspension rebuild at no cost.  Situations vary but it's worth checking with him.