Don't buy Allnic H1201 phono stage new.

New model H1202 is coming, it has tube power supply and should be significantly better. And only a little more expensive.
Used H1201 should now be much less expensive than usually asked.
inna
H1201 retail was about $3500, H1202 is about $3750. Take home prices is another matter, probably vary.
Is there any reason not to have tube power supply in tube equipment ?
Post removed 
+1 lewm 
 No doubt there will be some review saying the new one is leaps and bounds better but that doesn’t mean much either. 
+2. bpoletti I love the Herron!

I’m a tube guy but the one place where it makes sense to use solid-state devices is in a power supply. 
I recently picked up a one year old 1201 here about a month ago and asked about trading it in on the newer model but was advised to sell it and buy the newer one because I will loose more on the trade in. On another note I couldn’t resist an older Fosgate Signature Phono Stage Preamp for a pretty decent price here on Agon a couple weeks ago. I have only been listening to the Fosgate for about a week/20-30 LPs. At this point I haven’t had the desire to hook the Allinic back up even though I really liked the sound of it. I don’t know if it’s the tube count(7), the type of NOS tubes or the rectifier tube making it sound more "tubey" but it definitely has a different sound that at least for now I prefer. I really wanted a Herron but couldn’t swing the new price and never saw one on the used market until just the other day after I already picked up the Fosgate.