Replace CJ with new equipment

Klipsch Klipschorn Conrad Johnson Premier 11 amp Conrad Johnson PV 12 with phono line pre-amp Would you rehab CJ amp & pre-amp or sell and get new equipment other than CJ. if sell what would you replace CJ with?
128x128belance1
Those are both great pieces, I would freshen them up...  That amp has plenty of power for those K horns,  and they will cost $$$ to better.   

Quicksilver Amps are great too, I have Mid Monos and love them.  They just came out with 60 watt monos that are $3k that I bet will be a huge value like their other stuff. 
I would be inclined to mod/ refresh the CJ gear IF you want refirnement
go shopping IF you want a flavor change

I would like to add that CJ and Klipsch make a great combination.   I have some La Scalas and always wanted a PV 10 to match up with a small McIntosh I own.
belance1 .....You are going down the same path I did back in 2009.

The Premier 11 Amp has very fine mid range detail, sound stage, and presence!
That said the bass response is very thin and lose.  Great for classical, not so much with rock.
This amp has Zero Negative Feedback. CJ is proud of this fact....they brag about it in the manual.
Tube amp of ~75 watts and no negative feedback = little to no bass.  

I moved to a CJ solid state amp which had MOSFET circuitry and 150 watts.  Still not happy.

I ultimately purchased a CJ  LP66S Tube Amp.  Being budget minded due to retirement played a major role in this decision.  This amp does have some negative feedback and much better bass response than the Premier 11.  But, the mids are not as lovely as the 11 was.  All that being said, I am happy with my decision.  I utilize a Premier 17LS preamp.

In my humble opinion stay with CJ equipment, it really does sound better than most out there.