Syncro-Mesh, Dynaco power supply combo+ digital cable

Hi has anyone here had experience with these Empirical Audio products listed in title? I am entertainment the thought of purchasing them to try out. The individual that I spoke with on the phone was adamant that I must use his digital cable for best results. Just looking for some real world experience from others on this site.
Thanks Mark
markum01
I owned the Syncro Mesh and I thought it degraded the sound. Also, working with Steve (to me) was "difficult".

ozzy
Interesting.
I meant to add the biggest upgrade to my digital was not the reclocker, but finding that perfect SPDIF cable. The right design and synergy for my setup.

Synchro-Mesh will not degrade the sound quality, only improve it, usually significantly.  Just read all of the customer feedbacks on my audiocircle forum. 

The resampling chip used is excellent.  I have compared resampled tracks to native tracks and usually the resampled tracks sounds better using the SM because of the jitter reduction to extremely low levels, the galvanic isolation and the upsampling from 44.1 to 24/96.  Upsampling to 24/96 causes the DAC to use a superior digital filter, with less audible artifacts.

Steve N.

Empirical Audio

A little late to this party but I want to add my experience:

I bought the Synchro-mesh OTL and Empirical BNC cable from Steve about a year ago. They weren't the right flavor for my system so I returned them, with zero hassle.

I would not say that my experience was difficult in the least; quite the opposite. He is incredibly responsive and available, something which has not been the case with other designers I have bought from.

I (personally) would not hesitate to try his other products in the future.