Preferred Contact Cleaner and Contact Enhancer for Audio?

I have been doing some research on the topic of contact enhancers. I've used the Stabilant 22A contact enhancer. I understand other options occur in this space, such as the Furutech Nano Liquid, the Mad Scientist Audio graphene contact enhancer, and Cardas Contact Conditioner (to name a few). Any one having experience with any of these (or others not mentioned)? And what about contact cleaners? Are any contact cleaner worth considering (beyond 70% isopropyl alcohol)?
128x128celander
Post removed 
I have used De-Oxit by Caig. Can't say it made any discernible difference whatsoever. Lovely wine red colour though horrible smell and crap taste.

Metal polish, Brasso etc, on the other hand did make a difference, (thinner, brighter, but not better). Unfortunately it was so strong it soon began taking the plating off the bits I was cleaning. It also smelled vile.

I then read that Naim audio (I was using their 32/110 pre-power) advocated against using any such cleaners because of the residue, so I stopped there. The furthest I go nowadays is to use isopropyl alcohol, a fairly high strength mixture. 

Decent interconnects, even ultra budget ones, should have tarnish resistant plating on as standard. All the metal Polish in the world will then have no effect, whereas with copper plated mains plugs you will see the dirt coming off immediately.    

Best not to get too paranoid about cleaning, but if I did I would start with getting my ears syringed again. It's been a good ten years.

Post removed