ML 33h vs 33 vs A-50V on Mbl 101E

Hello Audiogoners,
I am interested in a comparison between the Mark Levinson ML 33h vs the ML 33 vs Accuphase A-50V (bridged in mono mode) to power a pair of mbl 101E loudspeakers. I don't listen too loud (usually 75db, 85db at times but never above 95db) but control is important (all the above amps have beefy specs so seems they will all be fine). I am more interested in sound quality, so if you could rank these three amplifiers on a scale of 1 to 10 (1-being poor, 10-being outstanding), on the following attributes;
1. Transparency
2. Detail
3. Musicality
4. Mid bass power
5. Overall presentation up to 50-w per channel (remember, I don't listen loud)
6. Stage depth
The first three attributes are the most important to me. My room is roughly 22'X29'X10'. System is Mbl preamp and front ends and 20-amp dedicated circuits for the amps and pre. Please remember that the comparison is in powering the mbl 101E. Direct experiences are most highly regarded, individual experiences will be considered. Thank you all in advance for your reply.

psalm23and24
I would look for an MBL amp, that will give you the best sound for your speakers.  
Post removed 
Thanks Stereo5 for your response, but the question in the post was specific, not open-ended. I did not ask for any amp recommendation. You may want to read the post thoroughly again. At any rate, your recommendation is inaccurate (ask some 101e owners). Cheers