Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC upgrade to Paua opinions?

I have a Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC mounted in a Basis Vector 4 arm on a refurbed Technics SP-10 MK II...With the blow out pricing on the older SS cartridges going on now, I am considering getting a Paua MK I. Has anyone heard these two or made this upgrade to say what are the performance differences between these cartridges? You can getthe Paua for $1999 at online retailers..that is what has me thinking...I have been ripping vinyl to DSD128 with the Korg DS-DAC10R (on 50-ish albums so far)

BTW - the rest of my system ...Tom Tutay tube phono, Tube Research Dude pre,  Tube Research Samson monos,Greem Mountain C3-HX, two Seaton Submersive HP Subs, Lumin A1.
tellefsen
I also have a Technics SP10 MK2, and was thinking about the MIMC. 

How are you liking the combination?
No doubt some great pricing on Soundsmith carts right now.

I have always fancied trying one out and with the pricing and the rebuild cost now might be a good time to see if Santa can pop one in his sack for me!

🎅 🎅
I am pretty happy with the MIMC on my SP-10 MKII with Vector Arm...Before this I had a Denon 301 and before that a Benz H20...The MIMC was a very clear step up from those. More dynamic, better at the frequency extremes. More articulate bass...So I am not unhappy with the MIMC...