Ayon Triton or Spirit III with Dynaudio C1's

Hi everyone, input appreciated:

I've asked what amp people would recommend for a pair of Magnepan 3.7's. I'm close to purchasing a pair of speakers, but thanks to listening to the Dynaudio C1's at RMAF as well as a local dealer, I'm going with them instead of the Maggies.

My question, then, regards the best combo of amp for the C1's in a moderately large room.

On my short list are:

1) Audio Research Ref 75
2) Audio Research VSi75
3) Octave v70SE
4) Ayon Triton III
5) Ayon Spirit III

My first instinct is to go with one of the Ayon amps, but I don't know if that would be a good pairng. Thoughts about any of the above?
weatherb
While I cannot help with most of the amplifiers in question, I am also in a somewhat similar situation. I have some c1s on the way (mk1) and own a variety of amps. I previously owned the mk2 paired with a Cary sli80 which was a great combo in my small room. I will be trying the mk1s out with a variety of amps including pass x250.5, octave v40se, exposure 2010s2 and mcintosh mac6700. We'll see how it goes.
As a Dyn C1 owner that has upgraded to the C1 Sig I have to disagree/agree with Bruce. I also had the Octave V40se - V70se and currently have the V110.

That being said the original C1 needed to be cranked up (high listening levels)to sound their best. I've had a black box (not super). The black box lowers the noise floor and adds a bit more headroom. The V40 will work but again turn it up. The V70 was a bit better in that it had a hair more 'control' in the sound. Then I upgraded to the C1 Sig. The MKII/Sig DO NOT need to turned up to sound their best. They sound best at low/mid to high volumes. But I am not sure the MKII/Sig can be as loud as the originals. Moot point for me as I prefer low/mid to low/high volumes.

The V110 the last upgrade I've made and it offers a bit more control in the sound when in high (110W power) mode vs the low (70W) mode.
Experimenting with my dynaudio C1 signatures is been fun and rewarding. I start with SS system from Audio GD that was amazing for the money. All the detail and good high end stuff one could ask for. After a couple of years and having no experience at all with tubes I made a choice after much research and comparison between PCM and DSD to get a lampizator 4 DSD DAC and HQ player for my computer. What a surprise, not only I liked DSD better but also the tubes made the sound stage wider taller and deeper, textures, clearer and smoother sound, details on tones that to me sounded more like real live performances. After this dose of tube infection like a junkie I just wanted more. Next I rebuild my computer complete fan-less with linear PSU, Jcat USB card and DSD 512 capable, another big step on the right direction. Now I found a good deal on a used lampizator big 6, major steps forward. Finally I sold my Audio GD system to buy a Ayon Spirit lll generation 4 and never looked back. From the first listening sessions I liked this integrated a lot, but all though bass was definitely good it was not near as powerful as the SS gear. Then my journey with tubes and cables rolling began. After I research some NOS tubes and experimenting with it, the sound got moving in the right direction again from top to bottom, better stronger and deeper bass. Now for cables at the time I was using Acoustic Zen Holograms for speakers and Krakatoa for power with great success with SS system. Finally I started messing with cable rolling and wasn’t until I tried some High fidelity cables that I felt the system was rewarding me with great improvements across the spectrum, but it was when I added the High Fidelity CT-1 speaker cables that the low end came to a level I could not believe possible for a cable alone to accomplish . Anyways the Ayon spirit lll is a great integrated amp for the Dynaudios and more, they have enough power and great synergy.