Drink of choice for serious listening?

This is a frivolous topic but probably won't end up any worse than a lot of more technical threads around here. But right now I'm settling down to listen to music for a few hours. I've got a glass of Four Roses Single Barrel Bourbon on two cubes of ice which is a pretty good substitute for when you can't get your hands on a bottle of Blanton's.

I also like Aberlour A'bunadh single malt Scotch. No ice. Usually neat but maybe a few drops of water.

So when you sit down for serious listening do you like to have drink? If so, what? Doesn't have to be alcohol of course.
n80
Left bank Bordeaux or any old world red - Gigondas is a nice go-to variety for me.

For the occasional bourbon I'm a big Whistle Pig fan.
A nice cappuccino from my  Lapavoni espresso machine made with my home roasted coffee.

@johnto  that sounds incredibly good. I'm a caffeine lightweight though. I usually listen from about 9-11 pm. An espresso or even a regular coffee would keep me up all night. 

@cleeds I love a good G&T. I'm a cheap date when it comes to gin. I've tasted a lot of them and always come back to low-buck Gilbey's. I drink gin mostly in the summer.