Stopping Vibration from Walmart trucks

I have for the past two weeks had problems with my living room and master bedroom having a low frequency issues in the center of each room, when certain trucks are delivering at a Walmart about 100 yards or so away.
Does anyone know how to disperse the low frequency waves in the room. As you move towards the walls, even in the direction of the Walmart the subwoofer effect goes away.

I have probably contributed to the issue by taking down an old wooden fence and replacing with a wrought iron fence, so we could enjoy a greenbelt between us and Walmart. My wife and I noticed the problem about two days after replacing the fence. It is only noticeable on some evenings with certain trucks, and is actually louder in my living room than at Walmart.

I was wanting to add bass traps are whatever is needed, as I don't want to go back to the fenced in backyard.

Thanks,

acman3
That is a possible long term solution, but trying to figure out something for now. I have not been bothered by the low frequency issue for the four years I have lived in this house.

Actually, I am bothered by open concept more than the trucks.

It is likely that the walls are acting as drum skins. They seem to have similar resonances, from your accounts.

This is not going to be an inexpensive fix, unless you engage the right expert.

Your problem will be in finding a functional fix as few folks know what they are doing in the case of ultra low frequencies. This is the hard reality of sound and noise control. It being so prevalent that the measurement weighting standards totally ignore these sounds, as they don’t know how to deal with them.

Or put the fence back up.

The whole building is being shaken, especially upper floors. This is an obvious case where you would ideally want the entire building up on springs.