Drink of choice for serious listening?

This is a frivolous topic but probably won't end up any worse than a lot of more technical threads around here. But right now I'm settling down to listen to music for a few hours. I've got a glass of Four Roses Single Barrel Bourbon on two cubes of ice which is a pretty good substitute for when you can't get your hands on a bottle of Blanton's.

I also like Aberlour A'bunadh single malt Scotch. No ice. Usually neat but maybe a few drops of water.

So when you sit down for serious listening do you like to have drink? If so, what? Doesn't have to be alcohol of course.
n80
@inna Any favorites?

Maybe we should have an alternate thread rather than what do you drink when you're listening to what do you listen to when you're drinking. :-)
I have a few.

Maker's MarkGreen Dot Irish WhiskeyComandon cognac
Theme? Smooth and sweet like my stereo system. :)

Best,
E
What do I listen while drinking ? ...many things.
Prefer red whine. I am not good at French names, what was that, the bottle I was given as a gift ?.. 2001 vintage baron Rothschild Bordeaux ? Yeah, that was a great whine. To my surprise I can easily distinguish good and not so good whine. $50 bottle whine is wasted on me, not good enough, New York prices not Paris prices, $100 usually okay but not always. Since I am a poor man and an audiophile..I can't afford much, rarely really.
That said, I do like good Single Malt with a bite. But I can't listen to any music after drinking it, my imagination fires up and transports me to Medieval Scottish Highlands, and that was a hell of a world. 
Coffee ;-) . For relaxation, I'm no single malt snob; Johnny Walker Black (immortalized by Van Morrison and Richard Manuel in The Band's "4% Pantomime") is good enough for me. Grolsch beer for a chaser.
Cardhu 12 year old single malt or Dalwhinnie Winter Gold is my tipple whith a little water to make it last longer.