Drink of choice for serious listening?

This is a frivolous topic but probably won't end up any worse than a lot of more technical threads around here. But right now I'm settling down to listen to music for a few hours. I've got a glass of Four Roses Single Barrel Bourbon on two cubes of ice which is a pretty good substitute for when you can't get your hands on a bottle of Blanton's.

I also like Aberlour A'bunadh single malt Scotch. No ice. Usually neat but maybe a few drops of water.

So when you sit down for serious listening do you like to have drink? If so, what? Doesn't have to be alcohol of course.
n80
For serious listening, not serious listening or not listening at all - French wine only.
@inna Any favorites?

Maybe we should have an alternate thread rather than what do you drink when you're listening to what do you listen to when you're drinking. :-)
I have a few.

Maker's MarkGreen Dot Irish WhiskeyComandon cognac
Theme? Smooth and sweet like my stereo system. :)

Best,
E
What do I listen while drinking ? ...many things.
Prefer red whine. I am not good at French names, what was that, the bottle I was given as a gift ?.. 2001 vintage baron Rothschild Bordeaux ? Yeah, that was a great whine. To my surprise I can easily distinguish good and not so good whine. $50 bottle whine is wasted on me, not good enough, New York prices not Paris prices, $100 usually okay but not always. Since I am a poor man and an audiophile..I can't afford much, rarely really.
That said, I do like good Single Malt with a bite. But I can't listen to any music after drinking it, my imagination fires up and transports me to Medieval Scottish Highlands, and that was a hell of a world.