Whats the FATTEST sounding Tube amp to warm up Lean speakers?

What would you say is the fattest, warmest fullest sounding Tube amp to fatten up
Merlin VSM's?

They are 8 ohm, and easy to drive. 30wpc would do.

From my understanding, through reading here, the Famous match with AtmaSphere s30 actually doubles up on the natural detailed and spacious yet lean character of the Merlins.

Which Amp would do the opposite - be a little forgiving and sweet in the higher mids and fatter and fuller in the lower mids?

Thanks
128x128dumbeat
4425- The Merlins are a marvelous example of detail and space. a little warming up in the low mids is all i need. Otherwise perfect for my listening levels and listening position. I don't want to start a goose chase. IM happy with 80% off what this speaker can do...
For the money you cant beat a Bob Latino VTA ST-70 with a set of Genalex KT-66's. I run this exact amp with a stacked Advent setup I get that big fat sound you are looking for.

Friends that hear cant believe it is a 35 watt per channel amp. Its really a site watching peoples jaws drop when they hear it.

You don't need spend a ton a money to get a great sound. 
A Octave with the 6550 tube might do the job.
Although not sure how warm a sound you want.
All the best.
Cheers
@ salectric- I’ve been using a Cary SLM-100 pair, for close to 15 years now. The last thing they are is colored(warm/fat sounding). Cary offered Jensen’s copper foil/PIO caps, as an("upgrade") option in their amps, but- Carys are not known(typically) for coloring the music they reproduce. Of course(again), tube choices can make a big difference.